Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

Technicraft Cooking - Term 1 Week 6

                            Technicraft Cooking - Term 1 Week 6

Today at technicraft, the year 8’s had to make low cost meal. Everyone had to choose to make nachos, tacos and meat patties. My partner Lasike and I chose to make meat patties, we first got an egg and beated it for 5 minutes, Lasike was peeling and grating onions.

After that, I grated some bread into breadcrumbs, then we put all the ingredients together in a mixing boil, we put salt and pepper on top and I mixed it.

After 5 minutes of mixing, Lasike put the mixture on a plate and we shaped into a cookie size. Then we put we put it into the microwave and we set it on high power for 7 minutes. 7 minutes later, the patties were ready to come out, I got it out of the microwave and I put it on a pot stand so it can cool down, and that was how we made delicious patties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.