Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Week 1 Day 7

#KeepNewZealandBeautiful

Activity 1:
Three things to keep New Zealand Beautiful:
1. Pick up any rubbish you see and put it in the bin even when it is someone elses rubbish.
2. Other than rubbish, pick up any other things on the ground that makes the neighborhood look bad.
3. Replace plants if it gets rotten especially trees because trees can fall down if it is rotten and not just your neighborhood, it can damage other neighborhoods.

Activity 2:
I find reading books relaxing because it takes away all distractions and stress and it takes me to a place of peace and calm.

Bonus Activity:
In this incredible journey, I have learnt alot about New Zealand and about it's history! I was very surprised that New Zealand were the ones who made incredible inventions like bungy jumping in their very own backyard! I liked that I got to go all around New Zealand and learn about the great activities and cool things that are happening at the South Island and the North Island. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shivay,

    I've enjoyed reading your review about your learning journey. It's great to see that you were fascinated by the invention of bungy jumping. Do you think you would ever bungy jump? I'm afraid of heights so it's not really my preference to do such an outdoor activity but in saying that I have a goal one day to embark the Auckland city Sky Tower and face my fears of heights. I will most definitely jump of the Sky Tower. How freaky!

    Was there any places you enjoyed visiting the most? New Zealand is such a beautiful country because it's so unique in it's own way. I really hope you enjoyed exploring Aotearoa Shivay!

    Best wishes,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Shivay,
    I have had a pleasure of reading your blog post including the bonus activity where I am also very surprised we had created the bungy jumping activity.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shivay,

    I like your three ways of keeping New Zealand beautiful. I sense that integrity would be a big factor in keeping our country beautiful, really - being upright and honest towards this issue. If everyone plays their part with these values (integrity, uprightness and honesty) it'll help reduce the problem. And same with Jacinta, I enjoyed reading your feelings and overall feedback on the learning journey.

    -Willy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shivay,I'm Sachary from St. Patricks in Greymouth and I like how you care about your surroundings and you want others as well and I agree that reading really relax us.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.