Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Do you have good facial expression and sharp moves in your dance?

On a peaceful bright Saturday morning, I went to my auntie's house to stay until six pm. At my auntie's house I watched T.V and ate some snacks.

Image result for geronimo stiltonI watched Geronimo Stilton. It is one of my favourite shows. It is about a mouse called Geronimo that goes on adventures with Trap, Benjemin and Tia, the episode was really funny.

I watched it for a long time, then my auntie gave us some burgers for lunch. After lunch, I watched more of Geronimo Stilton.

6 hours later it was six pm, and my auntie said to have a shower and wear my dance uniform  because I was going to my dance exam rehearsal.

I was all ready in two minutes. Then we all hopped into the car and went to our dance school. When we reached the school I was a bit scared but I still  went on to the stage and performed my best.

After the dance, the judge told me that I was perfect because I made good facial expressions and my movements were sharp.

After that we went home so we could have a rest from the fun day.

My dance was fun I hope I will perform a perfect dance in my real exam.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in my recount.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate adjectives to describe.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Shivay,
    Well done Shivay, nice detailed work.
    From mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.