Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

Technicraft Term 2 Week 8

It is Thursday the 22nd of June and today at tech, the year 8’s did something different, they made a mixture of baking soda, icing sugar, tartaric acid, citric acid and vita fresh.

First, they put icing sugar into a big beaker which was my favourite because icing sugar was so sweet, after that the vita fresh was added to the mixture which I do not like but it was still sweet. Next a bit of super sour citric acid was added to the mixture (I do not recommend people with a sensitive taste should try citric acid because it is very very sour) then the even more sour tartaric acid was added and blended into the mixture, on top of that was some baking soda to top it all off and it was all mixed together. After that, we got to taste it, the taste was so confusing because it started off with sweet and then it went to sour and at the same time it was tangy and the mixture turned into liquid straight away! It felt like drinking raro with multiple flavours.


That was what happened at tech try making this yourself and see what happens!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Shivay It is Leah here from Mamaku 2 at Grey Main School
    Wow That looks very fun to do! Did you like doing this? I think I would it looks very fun! But maybe next time you could Add in what you liked about it and also a photo. Would you like to do this again? Maybe next time you could try do it with different ingredients
    Check out my blog
    Kind regards Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leah,
      Thanks for the comment! Thank you for telling me that I have to add what I liked about it but there wasn't any photos of me doing this to add and there wasn't any on google but i'll try adding it next time!
      From Shivay

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.