Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Week 1 Day 2

New Zealand By Land And Sea

Activity 1:

What I enjoyed:

1. I really enjoyed visiting Karekare, just myself and the calm waters of the beach, it just made my day!
2. Walking past Rangitoto was a blast! The beautiful scenery was amazing and the best thing about it was to walk by the largest volcano in New Zealand!
3. Last of all, I got to take a tour at Tane Mahuta walk! That was a great way to finish my day, just listening to the sweet music of the native birds in the forest.

Dear Diary,
I had the most exciting day of my life, experiencing forests, beaches and best of all, the opportunity to introduce myself to the largest volcano in New Zealand! I never knew that New Zealand had such beautiful places.

Activity 2:  
My interview questions with Laura:
1. First of all I would really like to ask her how she was inspired to sail around the world.
2. What made her think to sail around the world?
3. Why did she sail around the world in the first place?
4. Why did she go alone?
5. Did she have any contact with her parents?

Bonus Activity:
What my family love to do in the outdoors:
1. Fishing
2. Laps around Panmure basin
3. Walking our dog
4. Crabbing
5. Flying Drones


1 comment:

  1. Kia Orana Shivay,

    Welcome to the Winter Learning Journey. My name is Jacinta and I am so excited to be blogging with you through the school holidays.

    Thank you for completing Day 2 activities. I really love the way you generated your own questions to ask Laura. I'm so excited to see her response if we ever get the chance to meet her. I enjoyed reading your Diary entry about your experience visiting the beaches and forests in New Zealand. It's interesting to see that you captured the native birds and their sweet music. How amazing!

    Keep up the great work Shivay.

    Best wishes,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.