Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Mum, can we go to the museum to see the old houses and stores again?

On Saturday I woke up on a bright morning and my dad said that we are going to the museum to see the ANZAC exhibition. I went with my mum, dad, sister, aunty, cousin, grandpa and my grandma. My mum, dad, sister and I went on our car and my aunty, cousin, grandpa and grandma went on their van.

 When we reached to the museum it was like the grate white house because it was beautiful and white.

When we went inside, they gave us a map and in the map it says that there is a Galli Polli in Minecraft, so we went to the Minecraft gallery first.

At the gallery we saw a Minecraft soldier sitting on a grass block. My mum took a photo of every Minecraft exhibit. After that we went to the volcano room that had a house we could go inside to experience a volcanic eruption.

After that we went to the room that had a lot of poppies and letters from the family of the soldiers.


Then we went to the last room. It was interesting because it had old houses and stores from the 18th century. My favourite store was the candy store because it had displayed candies from the past.

After the last room we were a bit hungry for something, so we went to McDonald's for something to eat. We had fries. The museum was fun for me, I wish we could have a museum inside our house.

WALT: understand and use descriptive language in my recount. 
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use appropriate adjectives in my writing. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shivay,
    Mummy is very happy about you because you concentrated in your trip and you described everything in our journey to the museum.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.