Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Do you want to shift into the new motel with me?

Image result for cascades motel pakuranga On Saturday my grandma, grandma, dad, sister and I woke up very early because we were shifting into a new motel that day. We didn't shift into our new house because it was taken, so we will look for another one.                                        
 After we had breakfast, we were going to hop into my grandpa's van but there were a lot of things in out van so we went in our little car instead.

 The motel room was clean and a lot bigger than our previous motel room. There was more space in that motel room which was good because we can use the bigger space to practise our dances.

After three hours, someone invited us to go to there house because there is a birthday for baby Ryan.

We got ready for the birthday party, and then we went to their house. I wore my favourite white genius shirt with a cool looking blue jacket.

My family and I had a lot of fun at the party because they had my favourite barbecue chicken, spring rolls and they gave us present as well.

I received a police set with hand cuffs and two guns. The party finished within two and we went home to have some rest.

I loved the motel that we have shifted into because it is spacious. I hope October comes soon so that our house can be rebuilt.

  We are learning to understand and use language features in our writing.
I know I can do this when I write time words and past tense correctly in our recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.