Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

How many pixar dominoes from Countdown do you have?

Image result for domino stars countdown sulleyImage result for domino stars countdown eve At six o'clock on Sunday afternoon, my cousins, auntie and uncle came to our motel room to have dinner with us. First my cousin and I traded some dominoes with each other. I got a character from the movie Walle, her name was Eve and my cousin got a character from Monsters INC and his name was Sulley.

After that, we webt into my bedroom to set up the dominoes with a marble maze. Then we pushed the 49 dominoes in it to create a Koru.

After that we played with my guns and pretended to be police men, but it was a bit boring, so we ended up watching funny videos of Mr. Bean dancing. That was funny but then my baby cousin started to cry because he was scared of Mr. Bean.

Next we had dinner. We had fish and chips with yummy tomato sauce. Finally, we went back to our room and we danced to raining tacos. It is a song about a boy singing about a day that it was raining tacos.

Before long, it was time for my cousins to go home. After they left, we went to the kitchen to have something to drink before we went to bed.

Within 20 minutes, we were all tucked in our beds ready to drift off after the long, fun day.

I really enjoyed the day that my cousins came over. I hope our house would be built soon so that we can have more space to play hide and seek and tag.

We are learning to understand and use language features correctly in our writing.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate time words to sequence my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.