Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Dance, dance, dance baby!

 On Sunday, I woke up on a bright sunny morning and went to the closet to pick what I want to wear. I wore an Adventure time jumper, a pair of nice looking jeans and went to the living room.Image result for sun


My mum called me and said, "Today we are going to your cousin's house and then your auntie's house." I replied, "Okay."

After the car was ready, we hopped into our little car and went really far to the West Harbour. It was so far that it felt like we were on a plane going to Australia.

When we reached my cousin's house, I saw some pixar dominoes and there were a lot of them. There was also a domino marble maze, a domino bridge and a domino stair case.

We played with the dominoes for a long time because we made some mazes. Then my dad called for us to go to our car so we can go to our auntie's  house. When we arrived, I saw my baby cousin dancing by the television. He danced a lot and laughed a lot as well.
Image result for roblox
After two hours I played some games on my computer including ROBLOX. In ROBLOX, I played freeze tag. This is a game where are a huge minion and if you touch other people, they freeze and turn into ice.

Within 20 minutes, we went home so I could get some sleep and have some antibiotics.

I enjoyed seeing my baby cousin and watching him dance. I hope when he grows up, he would still dance for us.
We are learning to understand and use language features correctly in our recount.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate time words and past tense in our recount. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.