Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Sing louder, sing louder!

 At six o'clock on Saturday night, my family and I got ready ready to go to my auntie's house for a birthday party. The birthday was for my auntie who was turning 38. We were also going to have a sleepover.

Image result for domino stars countdown joyAfter we were all ready, we hopped into my dad's car and went to the party. It took only twenty minutes to reach my auntie's house. When we reached my auntie's house, I saw a lot of balloons and a big poster that said Happy birthday.

Image result for domino stars countdown dugI also saw my cousins. I went to play with my cousins until was time to cut the cake. We traded some dominoes, I gave my cousin a domino that had a character on it called Dug from the movie UP. I got a character from Inside out and her name was Joy.

Within an hour, we cut the cake. The cake looked yummy because it had white icing and lots of coconuts on top of it. When we cut the cake, we sang the happy birthday song. I sang really loud but no one could hear me because everybody else was loud as well.

After that, we ate some ice cream. I had some ice cream that was mixed with chocolate and vanilla ice cream. It tasted really good.

After we had the ice cream, everyone went home and my auntie and cousins went to set up our beds. Then I went to bed. When we hopped on the bed, my cousin said that she was hungry, but it was nearly eleven o'clock, so I said, "No" because everyone was asleep. Within ten minutes, I fell asleep and dreamt about a jelly kingdom and it was very bright and peaceful.

I enjoyed the sleepover at my cousin's house, I hope I could have another sleepover soon because it was so much fun.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in my recount.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate adjectives to describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.