Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Please let us stay in Stonefields!

 On second Sunday of the holidays, I woke up to a very bright sunny morning. It was so warm that our whole motel room was hot as a volcano as if lava was bursting into our room. 

When I went into the shower, the cold water came out really fast and it felt like it was snowing on a really cold day.

When I came out from the shower I was so cold that I didn't want to step outside even though it was warmer. My sister said that I was very funny.

After I had my shower, my family and I went to pray in our house that was burnt, we prayed for our house to be built soon.

After that we went to Barfoot and Thompson to look for a house to stay in until our house is rebuilt. 

Then we selected a few, we headed to the house to check it out. The first house that we viewed was in Mission bay but that house was three storey house and it was too far away from school, so we decided that it wasn't a house.
Image result for stonefields house
The next house was in Stonefields - and that house was close my dad's train station and closer to our school. That house was a really good house, so we picked the house in Stonefields.

The manager said that we will hopefully get that house. After that we finally went back to our motel for a rest from the long day.

I really loved the house in Stonefields, I hope we get the house so we can move there soon.

We are learning to use language features correctly in my recount.
I know this when I use appropriate time words throughout my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.