Pages

Saturday 25 July 2015

Do you know a baby that can dance?

On Saturday, my aunty and my cute baby cousin came because
we wanted to play with the baby. First I had to do my dance practise. I had to practise because I was part of a dance       competition.


After that, I went upstairs to play play with my baby cousin. He was very cute because my mum made him dance and it was funny. Then I opened up my Mac osx to play Roblox.

First in Roblox I played a game called Twisted murderer. It is a game where you can be a murderer or a human. I won 5 times I hid in a very dark place.

When I was playing Minecraft, I wanted to build an airport. After the airport I made the war planes game in Minecraft. It was quite hard because I had to get the rocket launcher mod. A mod is a fun tool in Minecraft that provides magical equipment that you can purchase.


When it was 1 o'clock, I decided to read some books because my teacher said to read some books in the weekends. Next, I did my maths in two websites E-ako and Xtra. After a while, my mum called me for dinner so I went down stairs and we had chicken curry with rice. It was so delicious my mouth was filled with joy.

I also played plane wars. This is a game where you have to try and shoot a rocket launcher at a plane. The goal is to crash the plane, I won  that game 5 times.

Before long, I felt tired so I went to bed. I snuggled up like a hermit crab and fell fast asleep.

My weekend was really fun and I hope my baby cousin would be able to come again next weekend so my mum could make him dance again.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.