Pages

Thursday 2 July 2015

If you're in a dance exam, remember to have sharp moves and a good facial expression!

 On Monday my sister and I woke up at eight o'clock because we had to go to our dance exam at nine o'clock at Carter Chan dance performance centre.

We were like dogs running around as we were getting ready. We hopped into our car at eight fifty in the morning and my grandpa had to drive fast because we were getting late for my sister's exam.

It took eleven minutes to reach the dance school. When we got inside my sister practised her tap dance until her exam started. In 20 minutes my sister went to have her exam while I waited for one hour for my dance group to come so we could practise before our dance exam.

Finally, we all went inside studio one in our dance school to have our exam. Our song was ray bans. I made all of my dance moves sharp, and had a good facial expression and especially I had so much fun performing.

Now, it's time to know the results. The judge gave us the results and it said that I passed the test. I felt so proud and happy! I couldn't wait to tell my family when we go home. I was so exited!
My dance was fantastic and I hope next dance exam I could achieve another medal. I am hoping to get a gold medal next time.         
                                          We are learning to use language features correctly in my recount.
I know this when I use appropriate time words throughout my writing.
                        
                                   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.