Pages

Sunday 19 July 2015

What kind of art can you make?

I really enjoyed the performance by the professionally trained dancers. They performed awesome floor movements.
I also enjoyed the part when we saw digital art using a mobile phone. The lady that showed us the digital art dialled a number on a phone, after she dialled through, she asked all the students one at a time to blow into the phone. It somehow connected to the screen and the strength of our blew changed affected their face and made their cheeks wiggle. 
I also liked the part when we held I pads closely to bird houses and you can see birds dancing.

The part that I enjoyed from the afternoon performance was that every time that the reader pretended to fart, a lot of smoke came out of the smoke machine and filled the theatre. 

We are learning to write a description.
I know I can do this when I describe what I liked about our day trip to Aotea centre.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.